Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Responsible to the Council and its Executive Committees, the CEO facilities all the board meetings, coordinates Board involvment in projects and events, develops the Chamber's strategic annual business plan from its vision and ensures effective managment of its human and financial resources.
- Must possess a good first degree in Business Management or an allied field, The possesion of an MBA and membership of a relevant professional body are advantageous.
- A minimum of 15 years consolidated working experience, five of which must have been obtained in similar roles or organizations
- The right candidate is expected to have extensive knowledge and practical appreciation of government legislations at local and international levels.
- He/She must show proven leadership and relationship building skills needed for top-level events managment, advocacy and projects implementation.
- Must be self-driven and have immense passion for this role: able to relate effortlessly at all levels and with varied networks; an excellent motivator or team leader.
This position attracts an excellent remuneration package that is highly competitve within is market segment.
Desired Course(s): Business Administration
Application Deadline: July 10, 2012
Job Status: fulltime
Method of Application
Interested and suitable candidates should send their applications, detailed curriculum vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile phone numbers) and evidence of current remuneration to:
The Director / CEO
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Floor)
Ikoyi – Lagos.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted