Position: Technical Intern
Ref: TIN 12
Department: Manpower Development
As part of our HR strategic plan to ensure a high degree of multi - skilled technicians and adequate manning required in our operational units, the third batch of our Technical Internship/Apprenticeship Programme will commence in September, 2012.
Flour Mills Plc Technical Internship / Apprenticeship Programme 2012
2 years of classroom, workshop practice and hands-on practical experience on basic mechanical production operations and maintenance.
- Multi-skill with better employability
- Attractive allowance package
- Company internal certification
- Equipped to fill available vacancies in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Technical school leavers not more than 23 years old
- Possess WAEC Technical, Federal Craft or NABTEB Certificate
- Core subjects to include Machining/Fitting, Welding and Fabrication, Technical Drawing, Mathematics, English, Physics, Industrial safety and Maintenance
Application Clsoing Date
on or before July 20th, 2012
How to Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For more details about our technical internship program visit:
SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE